Ensuring effective strategies to minimize construction project risks and achieve an optimal risk management culture
Do not miss your opportunity attain successful risk management processes for your construction projects from the heavyweights of major Middle East construction companies.
This is your chance to hear about tried and tested techniques from Chief Executive Officers, Chief Operating Officers, Managing Directors, Executive Directors and General Managers from the largest construction firms in the region.
Benefits of Attending
With rising commodity prices, the shortage of skilled staff, lack of high quality work by other parties and increasing pressure to deliver projects on time and to budget, you have to be prepared for and be able to mitigate the rising risks that face every new and current project development.
Only at Construction IQ’s 3rd Annual Middle East Summit on Construction Project Risk Management will you hear the latest strategies being implemented by the entire industry - including major developers, contractors and sub contractors - to ensure project risk is minimized, so new projects are completed on time and within budget.
Why you must attend:
- Identify risks associated with the numerous parties involved in mega projects and assess the likelihood and impact of those risks
- Allocate risk where it is best managed to lower costs and create collaborative win-win relationships between parties
- Mitigate risks associated with the changing commercial balance caused by high demand of resources in the construction sector
- Employ the concept of value engineering to ensure higher quality and lower end cost
- Distinguish between different modes of procurement and contracts and the pitfalls and advantages of each
- Plan a solid program and review regularly to minimize risk through the whole project lifecycle, from feasibility studies through to completion
- PRE-SUMMIT WORKSHOP A: Integrating Risk Management Into The Overall Project-Management System
- PRE-SUMMIT WORKSHOP B: Managing Risk Through The Whole Project Lifecycle – From Feasibility Through To Completion
- POST-SUMMIT WORKSHOP C: Avoiding Serious Project Delays Through Successful Dispute Resolution Without Arbitration
- POST-SUMMIT WORKSHOP D: Using A New Multimedia Approach To Risk And Opportunity Management(ROMS) To Successfully Mitigate Risk During Large Construction Projects
If you are not yet ready to register, feel free to request a reminder nearer the time .
||Event Supported by
[ Register Now]
· [ Next: Conference Day One: Monday 19 May 2008 ]